Wanamaker/MMI, a joint venture of Wanamaker Associates and Media Management, Inc. has audited over $15 BILLION in media spend annually for the past several years. When it comes to media spending, you need to know you’re getting what you paid for – across all media, including all forms of interactive and digital. Without the understanding and inclusion of the entire media supply-chain process, cost-benchmarking or billing accuracy as stand-alone activities provide minimal ability to judge agency media performance.
Our firm neither buys nor plans any advertising – rather we provide unbiased counsel on any and all media-related issues.
Our services include:
- Analytics encompassing 100+ Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
- Customizable solutions to meet advertiser needs
- Complete analysis of all client media costs
- Analysis and benchmarking of agency media services fees
Questions we can answer:
- Did I receive what was purchased, was a fair price paid, and were resources managed appropriately?
- Can we evaluate our agencies’ performance by not just cost-benchmarking or billing accuracy but rather focused on the entire media supply-chain process?
- Are my TV and radio network and spot buys conforming to my plan?
- Are my agencies’ buying skills as sharp as they should be?
Hours & Cost Monitoring
Sometimes it’s difficult to know how much time and money to allocate to a project…