- Are your managers always asking why jobs eat up so many agency staff hours?
- Are your agencies working efficiently?
- Are Your Marketing Managers just rubber stamping estimates from your Agencies?
- Do you wonder if the estimates are just pulled out if thin air?
- Do your marketers have the experience or confidence to challenge Agency estimates?
- Do you wish there was a set of “normative” data (comparables) for you to access?
Wanamaker Associates is now offering an on-line, Industry Benchmark System that tracks the time it should take an agency to create and produce the wide variety of jobs or projects on your SOWs every year. This is an outstanding database for beginning discussions on time-of-staff-requirements for most agency assignments
Compiled from multiple companies and over 25,000 projects, these benchmarks of actual time cover:
- Relationship Marketing
- PR activities
We even have normative data for out-of-pocket expenses.
Now your advertising managers can be prepared with real best-practices industry data.
- You will have a tool that, depending on your processes, provides the necessary guidance for approving annual SOWs or even individual project estimates.
- You are armed with the detailed information needed to evaluate agency hourly estimates and, when appropriate, to challenge those estimates confidently.
- Just one challenged estimate has saved our clients more than the modest cost of access to the benchmark system.
We can arrange for a personal “Test Drive” of the system. Just call (770) 434-4447 and speak with Rod Hanlon.